Thursday, March 27, 2008

Going into the Jungle!

Hey everyone! This is gonna be a quick one cause I am just about to get on a boat and cross the river away from civilization for the next two weeks. I am in Rurrenabaque, Bolivia, in the tropical north part and I am on my way to Esperanza de Libertad, where I guess I will be helping them build stuff and hanging out with monkeys, or something like that! Vamos a ver. Anyway, I just wanted to say that if you don´t hear from me for a while, don´t panic, I´m probably okay, i just won´t have much access to the internet until I get back from Esperanza. I hope you guys are doing great. I wanted to put up a post about going to the Salar de Uyuni, which I did almost a week ago now, but I haven´t really gotten it together to write it. So if you´re curious, just google it and you can see what i´m talking about. It´s a really famous and beautiful place, so there should be plenty of photos and stories and stuff like that. Okay, big hugs to all! xo, Pike

No comments: